Photo Shoot Procedures
At L Brands, our values define who we are and what we stand for, including treating everyone with dignity and respect. These Photo Shoot Procedures (“Procedures”) apply to all L Brands associates and third parties participating in photo shoots. A “Shoot” is defined as any L Brands photo shoot, including any design review where photos or video may be shot, video shoot, fashion show, or commercial. Harassment of any kind during a Shoot is prohibited. Unacceptable conduct includes, but is not limited to, the conduct described in the L Brands Civility and Anti-Harassment Policy (the “Policy”).
Every Shoot performed for L Brands must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All work performed during a Shoot shall comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to labor, wage and hour, and immigration laws.
- All models must be at least 18 years old.
- Shoot participants, which may include, but are not limited to, models, photographers, designers, makeup artists, assistants, and any L Brands associates, may not be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs (including unauthorized prescription drugs). The consumption or use of alcohol and illegal drugs (including the misuse of prescription drugs) during a Shoot is strictly prohibited.
- Shoot participants may not post to social media any lewd, offensive, or unprofessional images involving L Brands products or sets.
- L Brands will provide private dressing spaces for models appearing in Shoots and photographers are prohibited from entering those spaces.
- Models should not be left alone with any photographer, makeup artist or any other participant during a Shoot.
- An authorized independent monitor will be present for the duration of all Shoots to provide oversight and ensure compliance with the Procedures.
- Any concerns a model has regarding a Shoot must be considered.
- At least 24 hours in advance of a Shoot, models will be given information about the Shoot including, but not limited to, a list of the people scheduled to provide services during the Shoot and the creative plan, or point of view to be photographed, for the Shoot.
- Models will not be pressured to expose their bodies more than they are comfortable doing.
Models or other Shoot participants should communicate any concerns about these guidelines or other special requests to the L Brands representative on site. Shoot participants who see something that may be inconsistent with L Brands Civility and Anti-Harassment Policy or these Procedures should contact the L Brands Ethics Hotline at +1.888.884.7218 or www.lb.ethicspoint.com.
The Ethics Hotline is operated and staffed by an outside source, and callers can speak anonymously to report illegal or unethical activities, without fear of retaliation. All contacts to the Ethics Hotline are reviewed and addressed, and retaliation is strictly prohibited.
Contact the L Brands Ethics & Compliance Department at or +1 614-415-6311 with any questions or concerns about these Procedures.
Effective Date: May 2019
Revision Date: August 2019